Personal Branding Mini Sessions in Berkshire
I am very excited about this announcement. For a while now, I have been looking to offer mini branding sessions here in central Reading to provide even the tiniest businesses with the possibility to have beautiful brand photography to shine straight to their ideal clients.
I am so glad to announce I am now ready to offer them.
So what is the offering? Well, for a start, it’s a bargain… Hands down the best value I have ever offered and the most affordable way to work with me.
For £55.00, you will get:
- a 20 minutes mini session in a location outdoor with me.
- You will then receive a viewing gallery of 12 images. You can just select two complimentary high-res digital images or purchase additional photos if you like, with options ranging from £20 to £100!
I will be running these sessions for three dates in Reading Forbury Gardens:
- Sunday, July 17th from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday, July 18th from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 20th from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm
If you like, you can add a quick, professional make-up touch up with the fantastic Joyce Connor make-up, a professional make-up artist with 25 of experience.
For just £30, you will get:
- 10-15 minutes professional touch-up (eyes and lips).
Please make sure you bring your own products to the session.
This could be you
The mini branding sessions are for you, if
- You’re a freelancer or a small business owner just starting and need some quick lifestyle headshots to launch your business.
- You’re an established professional looking to refresh your LinkedIn profile photo.
- You’re a small business owner who needs a quick seasonal top-up for your social media.
What these mini-sessions are not
- They are not bespoke branding sessions. You will receive a series of 12 different images, but we won’t have the time to set up flat lays or staged photos as we would do in a session specifically tailored session for your business. If interested in this service, check my pricing here.
- I will email an article with some tips to get the best out of your mini sessions, but I won’t be able to provide any in-depth assistance because of the quick nature of these mini sessions.
- They are not studio sessions and, in case of rain, we will carry them out anyway. The locations of choice have provision to be undercover in the chance of rain, but be ready to get the umbrella out if needed.